In a previous article, we took a closer look at some of the advantages of rooftop solar panel installation. If you missed it, here is a brief recap:
- Rooftop solar panel installation utilizes the vertical space of your home.
- Roof mounts are relatively easy and quick to install.
- Installation can be done to integrate solar panels into the existing lines of your home’s architecture.
In this article, we are going to dig a little deeper into the various advantages of ground-mounted solar panels.
Ground Solar Panel Installation Benefits
- Finding the sun: If you have a roof that doesn’t get a lot of good exposure to the sun, ground-mounted panels may be the answer for you. They allow you to place your solar panels on any part of a property that has enough space, so finding the right amount of sun shouldn’t be a problem.
- Fewer upgrades: When you need to install solar panels on your roof, it might be possible that you will have to first upgrade your roof to accommodate them. With ground-mounts, there is some legwork involved, such as digging and laying down wire. But ultimately, that is small potatoes compared to the cost and time it can take to upgrade your roof.
- More leg room: If you have a larger property, you have more space to work with. What this means is that you can potentially install more panels and generate higher savings.
These are only a handful of the various types of benefits you could experience when you have Green Road Solar install your ground-mounted solar panels. If you are ready to take the next step in eco-friendly energy savings, give us a call today!